Let's keep it simple.
Full day wedding photography coverage
I understand that planning a wedding is stressful, confusing and filled with unnecessary jargon. That's why I simplified my wedding packages by well... getting rid of them!
One price, full day coverage & the freedom to pick and choose your add-ons.
Please get in touch for my 2019/2020 pricing
What do I offer?
- A complimentary consultation before placing your booking. Visit me at my Littleborough studio or we can arrange a phone call so I can get to know all the little details about your wedding day!
- Full day coverage (approximately ten hours) from bridal prep to your first dance.
- A fully insured, enthusiastic and creative photographer who loves her job!
- My support throughout your wedding planning. Need a vendor recommendation or just want someone to share your Pinterest board with? My inbox is always open.
- Around 400 digital, high-resolution images that authentically document all the details of your wedding day.
- My retouching time and skill, ensuring that every single one of your gallery images has been handled and refined in my signature style.
- A bespoke wooden USB stick for you to keep your beautiful gallery safe on.
- A complimentary online gallery of your photographs which you can share with family & friends.
- The option to purchase beautiful print products and wonderfully tactile photo-books when you're ready.
Extra services & Additions
- Optional second shooter (£200-£300)
- Bespoke, made to order Photobooks (£250)
- A range of high quality prints products (minimum order, £50)
- Raw, real and creative engagement sessions. By the seaside? In a quirky cafe? Up on the moors? Whatever is meaningful to you. (£200 plus travel costs)
- Coverage for other events such as hen parties/stag dos. (Email me for a quote!)
How do we book?
- Get in touch via email below or my Facebook page to begin planning your wedding photography.
- A £100 deposit will secure your date & the remaining balance is due one month before your wedding date.
- Please note, if you are getting married over an hour away from my studio in Littleborough, there may be an additional charge for travel/accommodation.